Today, in this digital world, Harrisburg seo expert is an important and mandatory element of online marketing strategy. There is so much noise over it that every brand and small business are advised to know and learn about it.
It will certainly add a lot of value to your online presence and improve your website’s overall reach and online presence. However, the question remains unanswered; what real value does it add? Why is it so important in recent times?
We are here to answer all your questions and give you an overview of it.
What is SEO?
It is known as Search Engine Optimization and is a tactic to improve your website rankings in the search results when a keyword or specific words are used by users.
Sounds ambiguous? Let us split the definition further using an example.
Suppose as a user; you wish to buy a new budgeted smartphone.
- You would pick up your smartphone or Laptop and start searching online -mainly Google Search engine.
- Type in the search bar, “Phones under Rs.10, 000” or “Best brand for smartphones.”
- You will see the results and the first five links are the most clicked and match the requirements.
Have you ever wondered why these particular links appeared on the first page of Google search? These websites have used search Engine Optimization strategy. The keywords used in the content help Google to determine whether your site will rank in their result pages.
Research is carried out to know the keywords used by users to search for specific topics which can be used to optimize the page accordingly. A good quality content, well designed and user-friendly site stands a chance in the search engines and caters to the target audience.
Benefits of SEO:
After learning the meaning and its role, still curious to discover the other facets of Search Engine Optimization. Here are the key benefits:
- Increases Traffic: The top position of your site on the search engine results not only increases the traffic but also clicks for your products or services independent of the location of your business.
- ROI: Search Engine Optimization results can be tracked and quantified. One of the ways is to monitor the traffic and conversions using comprehensive analytics.
- Cost-effective: It is one of the most cost-effective inbound marketing strategies as it directly targets the users who are actively searching for your products or services.
- Keep up with Competition: Search Engine Optimization helps you to know the competition and check what keywords they are using to drive traffic. You can also use them to improve your online presence and sales.
- Brand Awareness: Your presence on the first page of the search engine for your targeted keywords in the content provides your website more exposure. The first five organic results get 67% of all clicks reflects the importance of search engine optimization.
Harrisburg seo expert can play anessential part of online marketing strategy to improve your ranking, visibility and organic reach to the customers.